Audrey, je t'aime!
Dear Keeley Hawes,
I love you!
I love the fact that you seem real, that you have a wardrobe of beige, brown and cream staples ( sorry but I love those colors but they don't fit me well), have a hot pink kitchen, that your hubby is Matthew Macfadyen and gosh you were hot in Tipping the Velvet. Love the fact that you change your real name, Claire, for Keeley who just suits you so well. I loved you in Spooks and found you amazing in "Death at a Funeral". Please don't change.
Dear Sally Hawkins,
You are just the most gorgeous thing ever. I just saw you in a Little Britain sketch and I fell in love with you. You are just cute and I love your style.
1. Bold the names of guys you'd definitely shag.
2. Italicize the names of guys you might shag after a little persuasion.
3. Leave the guys who don't do anything for you alone.
4. Put a question mark after the guys you've never heard of.
5. Strike the guys you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
6. ADD FOUR OF YOUR OWN AT THE END.
1.) Dr. Christian Troy (Nip/Tuck, tv) 2.) Mike Delfino (Desperate Housewives, tv)
3.) Dr. Gregory House (House M.D., tv)
4.) Warrick Brown (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, tv)?
5.) Dr. Derek Shepherd (Grey’s Anatomy, tv)
6.) Anthony (Tony) DiNozzo (NCIS, tv)
7.) Jim Halpert (The Office, tv)
8.) James 'Sawyer' Ford (Lost, tv)
9.) Danny Taylor (Without A Trace, tv)?
10.) Derek Morgan (Criminal Minds, tv)?
11.) Noah Bennet (Heroes, tv)?
12.) Michael Scofield (Prison Break, tv)
13.) Dr. John ‘J.D.’ Dorian (Scrubs, tv)
14.) Sam Winchester (Supernatural, tv)
15.) Chandler Bing (Friends, tv) 16.) Jack Bauer (24, tv)
17.) Jason Bourne ( The Bourne Identity, movie)
18.) Westley (The Princess Bride, movie)
19.) Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean, movie)
20.) Rusty Ryan (Ocean’s 11, movie)
21.) Detective Mac Taylor (CSI: NY, tv)?
22.) Detective Danny Messer (CSI: NY, tv)?
23.) Sheriff Jack Carter (EUReKA, tv)?
24.) Dr. Nathan Stark (EUReKA, tv)?
25.) Jonathan Creek (Jonathan Creek, tv)?
26.) Dr. James Wilson (House, MD, tv)
27.) Mark Corrigan (Peep Show, tv)
28.) Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride and Prejudice, tv, book and movie)
29.) Jools Siviter (Spooks a/k/a MI5, tv)
30.) Captain Jack Harkness (Dr. Who/Torchwood, tv)
31.) Danny Ocean (Ocean's 11, movie)
32.) Jack Bristow (Alias. tv)?
33.) Dr. Owen Harper (Torchwood, tv)
34.) The Doctor (Doctor Who, tv)
35.) Commodore James Norrington (Pirates of the Carribean, movies) (Sorry but Jack Devenport...come on!)
36.) Nathan Petrelli (Heroes, tv)
37.) John Winchester (Supernatural, tv)
38.) Eric Delko (CSI: Miami, tv)?
39.) Rick Simon (Simon & Simon, tv)?
40.) Ardeth Bay (The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, movies)
41.) Withnail (Withnail & I, movie)
42.) Gene Hunt (Life on Mars, tv)
43.) Dean Winchester (Supernatural, tv)
44.) Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, tv)
45.) Mick St. John (Moonlight, tv)
46.) Mr. Big (Sex and the City, tv)
47.) Henry Fitzroy (Blood Ties, tv)?
48.) Tim Riggins (Friday Night Lights,tv)?
49.) Peter Petrelli (Heroes,tv)
50.) Logan Echolls (Veronica Mars,tv)
51.) Rodney McKay (SGA, tv)?
52.) Chris Keller (Oz, tv)?
53.) Mohinder Suresh (Heroes, tv)
54.) John Sheppard (SGA, tv)
55.) Dr. Daniel Jackson (SG-1, tv)
56.) Alec McDowell (Dark Angel, tv)
57.) Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, tv)
58.) Priestly (Ten Inch Hero, movie)?
59.) Jason Teague (Smallville, tv)
60.) Angelus (BtVS, Angel, tv)
61.) Logan/Wolverine (X-Men, movie)
62.) Jess Mariano (Gilmore Girls, tv)
63.) Sam Tyler (Life On Mars, tv)
64.) Harold Saxon/The Master (Doctor Who, tv)
65.) Ianto Jones (Torchwood, tv)
66.) Steven Hyde (That 70's Show, tv)
67. Cassidy Casablancas (Veronica Mars, tv)?
68. Mason (Dead Like Me, tv)
69. Robbie Turner (Atonement, movie)
70. Derek Reese (Sarah Connor Chronicles, tv)?
71. Chris Miles (Skins, tv)
72. Tony Stonem (Skins, tv)
73. Dexter Morgan (Dexter, tv)
74. Reed Garrett (CSI: NY, tv)?
75. Greg Sanders (CSI, tv)?
76. Nick Stokes (CSI, tv)?
77. Dick Casablancas (Veronica Mars, tv)?
78. Charlie Pace (LOST, tv)
79. Merry Brandebuk (Lord of the Rings, movie, book)
80. Pippin Took (Lord of the Rings, movie, book)
81. Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl, tv)
82. Ryan Atwood (The OC, tv)
83. Charlie Prince (3:10 to Yuma, movie)?
84. Brendan Frye (Brick, movie)
85. Seeley Booth (Bones, tv)
86. Noah Calhoun (The Notebook, movie)
87. Scotty Valens (Cold Case, tv)?
88. Nate Archibald (Gossip Girl, tv)
89. Edward Cullen (Twilight, movie/book)?
90. Emmett Cullen (Twilight, movie/book)?
91. Louis Connelly (August Rush, movie)
92. Alex Karev (Grey´s Anatomy, tv)
93. Jack Shephard (Lost, tv)
94. Clark Kent (Smallville, tv)
95. Shawn Hunter (Boy Meets World, tv)
96. Cole Turner (Charmed, tv)
97.DC Andy Cartwright ( Hot Fuzz, film)
98. Tim Bisley (Spaced, Tv )
99. Steve Taylor (Coupling (UK), Tv)
100. Peter Packard ( Look around you, TV)
I'm just plain tired. Am I retarted or something??
Anyway, just hope I will get a job really quickly. Otherwise, I'm going to go really mad. I'm really pissed I loved my job but I have difficulties with numbers...again those fucking numbers cost me amazing oportunities in employment. Dammit.
- Current Location:in a dark room, crying in a foetal position.
- Current Music:Adele, Tired
Deenu deenu!!! Come on, discover the wonders that is Look around you...and Peter Serafinowicz...mmmmmmmm Peter...
Has anyone seen the movie Rock Star? You know the movie where Mark Wahlberg replaces the lead singer of an 80's hair band because he dresses like the lead singer and sings like him? Well the moral of the film was to be your own person don't try to hard to be something you are not. I think Evan Rachel Wood should take this advice and stop trying to look like Marilyn Manson's ex wife, the lovely Dita Von Teese.
Dita, she has snagged your hubby and your look do something.
I think you know how I am and what I love so use your imagination! and I will be forever grateful!